FREE TRACKING SOFTWARE
- See where you currently rank on search engines like Google
- See best ranking keywords and where you're ranked in search engines
- View your online reputation and recent reviews
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Suggest a topic to our experts
How To Create More Referrals Online
In the service industry, referrals can generate a lot of business. Positive reviews online are a necessity. A local review survey found that 84% of consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation. So, how do you increase your referrals? Here are a few simple steps to follow:
- Be sure you’re providing impeccable service. People are more likely to submit a negative review than a positive review.
- Manage your online presence. Respond to reviews, both good and bad. A positive response to a negative comment is more valuable than a 5-star review with no comments.
- Give referrals. Find complementary businesses to yours and give good referrals so they will do the same for you.
- Give incentives. Reward your customers when they make referrals, whether with a credit or a free service. Keep your customers loyal.
- Ask for the review. This is the simplest way to receive a review, but most business owners forget to ask. When your work is complete, ask your customer for a good review.
- Make it easy to leave a review. There are many programs available that will automatically send your client an email or text, asking for a review. Utilize these tools.
Getting more referrals will take effort, but taking the time to give referrals, ask for referrals and respond to comments will only help your business grow.